Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

We started our Father's day today because the girls got me something that we can't use on Sunday. They gave me a trailer bike. A trailer bike attaches to the back of a bike and lets children ride behind an adult. This afternoon I took Raegan out first, and then it was Sydney's turn. Over all I think I rode over 8 miles with the girls. They both really loved it. In fact Sydney started crying so hard when we pulled up the driveway that Alison assumed I crashed with her. I told her it was because we were coming home and she just laughed. Later that night Sydney let everyone know how it was. In her prayer she thanked Heavenly Father for HER new bike, and also asked that Raegan would not want to ride HER bike anymore. She also asked that she could ride very far everyday. No sooner that her Amen, Raegan shouted, "its not her bike! I get to ride too!" So, it looks like I get to ride a lot more now. The best Father's Day ever!!

Pete

No comments: