Friday, June 15, 2007



For my inaugural post, I decided to share a fun story involving my daughter. We have two adopted daughters (ages 6 and 5) that bring perspective to life like only children can. Last summer, Raegan was helping me wash the car. My job was to wash the car, and her job was to rinse off the soap. As we washed and rinsed I noticed that she was destracted by a fly. The fly kept buzzing around her head and arms. Finally, in frustration Raegan called to me, "Daddy, it thinks I'm poop!" I was not sure I heard her correctly until she said a second time, "Daddy, it thinks I'm poop!" I asked her what she was talking about. She looked at me and stated matter-of-factly, "I'm brown, so it thinks I'm poop!" I assured her that the fly did not think that she was poop, and laughed for the rest of the day.

Pete

No comments: